Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Almost Time!

Thanks to my co-worker, Delia, for making this cute ribbon for my shirt! Although I haven't picked out my shirt yet (will do that at the expo), this will go on one of the sleeves =)
I am so overwhelmed by the amount of donations and feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Thank you for all your support!
Another big thank you to my long time Disneyland friend, Nathan, and his wife Lauren, for letting us use your amazing discount for our hotel! Couldn't have done it without you!
If any of you readers out there would like to download the official race guide for the Princess Half Marathon, click the link below:
http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/princess/2014/Princess14_ProgramWeb.pdf
The expo looks humongous! And the Happily Ever After party sounds so fun!

Tomorrow, Christine and I set off for Florida! Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment