Saturday, February 15, 2014

Race Costume

I thought everyone might get a kick out of my half marathon costume! Yes, that's right, I said costume! Part of the fun of running a Disney race is wearing a costume! If I didn't, I would look out of place =p

In honor of my favorite princess, my costume is based on Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

My pants are just leggings from Hot Topic. They're pretty outrageous so I thought they'd be fun! The skirt, I ordered on Etsy and is a little girl's tutu! The tulle went down past my knees, so I had to cut it but I don't think you can tell. The tiara is also for a little girl. It was in a dress up play pack. I love it because it's plastic and I can hardly feel it, it's so light. And it's a comb tiara, versus a regular tiara. The yellow things with roses on them are for my arms. They go from my wrist to my elbow and have secret pockets where I will keep snacks, Tylenol and chapstick. I do not have a shirt yet. I bought my Tinker Bell shirt at the half marathon expo and plan to do the same for Princess. But, I will have a few back ups just incase (Belle is my favorite after all, I have plenty to choose from!).

And now for the pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment